Trying to bring your family into the UK? Wanting to study here or set up a business? Seeking asylum or facing removal? Facing an uncertain future is stressful.
Unfortunately immigrating into the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are constantly changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.
Our immigration solicitors are on your side
We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and higher courts.
Our immigration solicitors have helped many clients:
- Get visas to stay and work in the UK.
- Become UK citizens.
- Keep their freedom and avoid deportation.
- Reunite their families.
- Enter the UK, set up businesses and settle in the UK
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Tier 1 Visa Applications. (general, highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, graduates)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications. (general, sponsored workers, sportspersons, religious workers, intra-company transfers)
- Tier 4 Visa Applications. (students)
- Tier 5 Visa Applications. (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences.
- Spouse and Family Immigration. (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration. (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims.
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
- UK Ancestry.
We can help
We’re experienced – Our immigration solicitors have been helping people enter into the UK for many years.
We’re up to date – We make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes within immigration laws and European Union legislation.
We’ll listen – Each individual case is different and there is no single solution that fits every situation. Our location immigration solicitors will listen to your case and guide you along the best path for you in your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – You need to fully understand your position and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – Our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration solicitors.